Frequently Asked Questions
Managing your listing
To update your calendar, click on Show Availability Calendar
Your calendar will open for editing
Click on the link 'Click here to edit your property at ...'. This will take you into your Edit Listing Panel. Simply click the horizontal access toolbar for each of the areas of your listing you may wish to view and/or edit. Each section is described below:
- Basic Listing Info
- Your headline (the most important part of your listing, along with photos & rates), what niches you accommodate (pet-friendly, boat-friendly, allowing long-term stays, etc.), your availability & whether you accept credit cards.
- Self-explanatory - list your rental property listing's address (this will plug-in to our map feature)
- Housing Details
- Number of Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Square Footage, Number of people your property sleeps, smoking/non, whether you have a guestbook, as well as what floor and how high or low it is.
- Check-mark all that apply & there is a text-box for you to elaborate on the unique amenities that make your rental listing more appealing - please spend some time on this & conveying emotions & being complete in explaining every amenity.
- This is intended to explain your in-house entertainment options, many guests prefer larger flat-panel TVs, with DVDs (whether blue ray or not), wireless internet, stereos and more. Please take timet to list out the high-end features of each of these entertainment options in the text block provided.
- Check-mark all utilities that are available, and then explain which are provided, if any, and expand on any explanations you wish to convey to your potential guest and tenant.
- Scenic View
- If you rental has a view of a mountain, the city, a park, golf course, the Ocean, a Lake/River/Intracoastal Canal, marina, etc., this your opportunity to showcase a description what is unique about scenery from your property.
How to Edit Pictures
We've enhanced the photo upload interface & added a space where you can specify which of your pictures is shown in what sequential order, from first to last! Add a description to each photo so that it's clear what each is representing (elaborate if you wish), and you can now add even more than 9 photos, if you wish!
ADDITIONAL PHOTOS = higher ranking!
Wish to gain more prominent placement & visibilty on our website? One of the main criteria we use to rank which listings display first (higher on the page) for each city is the number of photos you add - each additional photo will incur a charge of ______ per additional photo, and not only moves your listing up the list, but also provides more info for our snowbird visitors to see!
How to Edit Rates
We have added a new feature, breaking-out the Monthly pricing & availabilty from the Daily/Nightly pricing & availability. This gives Snowbirds/Potential Guests the ability to see WHICH months are available more easily & gives you the opportunity to advertise available months, without receiving inquiries for months that are already filled - everyone wins!!
Also, if you prefer a 3-month, 4-month, 5-month, 6-month snowbird over a several 1-month or 2-month snowbirds, we've added the feature to offer a discount for longer multi-month stays, featured more prominently to attract those guests that are seeking these longer stays.
Still available are features to list rates based on specific dates, deposit required, application fee, lenght of lease required, whether you want Snowbirds/guests to call for 'Special Rates', and whether your unit is subject to rent control, and of course a large text block for you to be able to explain all above in more detail.
How to Delete this Listing
Have you sold your property, or no longer wish to advertise it? Simply click 'Delete this Listing' and your done, no further action is required.
Log-in, then on your Owner Admin homepage, in the 'My Properties' section, each property you have listed will be displayed by Listing ID#, with City, State, #BRs #BAs & #Sleeps, then immediately under that listing info, you have a link under that property titled 'Expires: and if your listing needs renewing, it will display as 'Expired Click here to renew' - click this link, which will take you to the payment screen.
Payment screen will allow you renew any/all of your listings by clicking the tab for each, and indicating whether you would like to 'opt-in' to discounted webpacks for each property. Your total will be summarized below in the right hand column and if you click on the icons for each webpack, you will get a detailed explanation of what each has to offer. Insert any coupon codes you may have (only one valid per account renewal), then select 'Purchase'.
'Automatically renew my subscription' - if you checkmark this feature we'll renew your listing automatically next year on your renewal date without you having to do anything. This ensures your listing will be viewable uninterrupted, and won't be removed on your annual renewal date, we'll bill your credit card automatically, and you can uncheck this feature at any time you wish. If you do not checkmark this feature, you'll be sent a reminder email to renew on your annual renewal date. If you don't renew by your expiration date, your listing will be pulled from viewing on our websites, until payment is received.
If you have any other questions regarding this please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-600-8119.
We offer discount packages on listings of 10 or more.
We offer packages that allow for swapping out listings and other advertising.